Let's Get Cooking!
|Ginseng Snake Head Mullet Soup
- 3/10 tael of sliced ginseng
- 1 snake head mullet weighting about 12 taels
- 8 taels of pork muscle
- 6 preserved dates
Wash the fish thoroughly, fry it for about 7 minutes and wash it again. Boil the pork for about 5 minutes. Boil water in a ceramic pot. Add fish, dates, pork and ginseng. Bring to boil again. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours.
|Ginseng And Beef
- Fresh ginseng root, thoroughly cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound tenderloin, cut into narrow strips or chunks
- 3 or 4 small green onions
- Soy sauce
- Sherry or wine
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Vegetable oil
Marinate beef with a mixture of soy sauce, sherry, and sugar. Stir-fry meat in oil. Add ginseng and fry briefly while adding the seasoning of sherry, pepper, garlic powder, sugar and soy sauce to taste. Add green onions. Cook briefly.
Mix flour, baking powder, spices and ginseng powder in bowl. Meanwhile, slowly melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler until smooth. Add melted chocolate to dry ingredients. Add honey, milk, and egg whites. Stir just enough to blend. Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool two minutes before removing from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ginseng powder (equal to contents of 15 capsules)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup honey (liquid works best)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 6 ounces mini chocolate chips or raisins (optional)
|Ginseng, Almond, and Crystal Sugar® Double Boiled Sweet Soup
- 1/2 oz. sliced ginseng
- 5 1/3 oz. Crystal Sugar®
- 2 2/3 oz. raw almonds
Wash ginseng slices. Combine all ingredients in a double boiler. Add hot water. Heat the bowl at a high temperature for two hours. Serve hot.
|Steamed Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced ginger root
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. grated ginseng
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 6 ounces each
- Sliced green onion for garnish
Combine all ingredients except chicken and garnish. Add chicken. Cover. Marinate in refrigerator for one or more hours. Remove chicken. Pour marinade into pot with fitted steamer. Add water to 3/4" depth and bring to simmer. Place chicken in single layer on steamer, cover tightly and steam over high heat 12-15 minutes. Sprinkle with sliced green onion.
|Deep Fried Ginseng
Fresh ginseng roots, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg yolk
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup of water
(Or use your favorite batter mix.)
Soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, sugar
Mix egg yolk with cold water. Add flour and salt. Mix lightly. Add ginseng slices to coat. Deep fry and serve with dipping sauce.
|Ginseng Shredded Pork Porridge
- 3/10 tael of sliced ginseng
- 8 taels of pork
- 2 taels of rice
Boil water in a ceramic pot. Add washed rice and boil at a high temperature for 5 minutes. Add pork and ginseng. Return to boil and simmer. Cook for 1 hour, remove pork and shred. Add shredded pork, cook for 30 minutes and serve.
|Ginseng Candied Dates Tea
- 4/10 tael of sliced ginseng
- 10 candied dates
Wash ginseng and place in a ceramic pot. Add water and bring to boil. Add candied dates. Cook over medium heat for 1 hour and serve. Tea may be chilled.
|Double-Boiled Frogs with Ginseng
- 14g SUPERIOR (sliced)
- 640g frogs
- 2 slices of ginger
Remove skin and internal organs of frogs. Rinse well. Scald in a pot of boiling water. Drain well. Put ginseng, frogs and sliced ginger in a tureen. Pour in some boiling water. Seal well. Double-boil with low heat for 3-4 hours. Dish up and serve.
|Tossed Ginseng Salad
- 1 small head of lettuce or cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1 fresh ginseng root, thoroughly cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 small red or white onion, sliced into rings
- 1 or 2 green onion stalks, julienned 1"
- Several spinach leaves torn into small pieces
- Condiments such as soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, or black pepper
Combine all ingredients and toss well. Serve with oil and vinegar or your favorite dressing. Flavor with condiments of your choice.
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Ginseng Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; Makes 3-4 dozen
- 1 pkg. (18 ¼ oz.) Devils Food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 to 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. ginseng powder
Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and ginseng. Batter will be stiff. Stif in chips. Roll into 1" balls. Place onto lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Bake 9-11 minutes. Cool one minute. Put on wire rack.
|All international orders please Talk to Us at
Phone: 415-495-7988 Fax: 415-495-7990 directly.
Mininum purchase order is $15.00. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices include shipping and
California customers please add 7 1/4% State Sales Tax.
Alaskan or Hawaiian orders are subject to additional charge of $5.00 per order.